I love the radio.
Having been a DJ for 5 years, I have a great appreciation for the radio. I still love to skip from station to station in my car. But I can only take so much classic rock and commercials. More and more I have been downloading podcasts and listening to them in my car.
I find myself mostly listening to business, tech, and productivity podcasts. So here are my current top 5 favorites within those categories:
- Harvard Business IdeaCast: Features interviews, commentary, and ideas from leading business and mgmt thinkers. Definitely check out
- Pop!Tech Pop!Cast Videos: Great videos from a 3-day summit that draws a huge number of visionary thinkers in science, busienss, technology etc..
- Ted Talks: (video) This is one of my favorites. Talks from some of the worlds most fascinating people.
- Get-It-Done Guy’s Quick and Dirty tips to work less and do more: Short 5-6 minute podcasts offering useful tips ranging from how to focus when your on the computer to remembering names and faces.
- iinnovate: Stanford students lead 15-minute interviews with leading entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs. I definitely recommend the interview with Scott Cook, founder of Intuit.
Any great podcasts I’m missing?